Planning to attend a Christmas or New Years party and you want to blow everyone away with your makeup skills? Today I wanted to show you this more natural smokey eye look that is super easy to create and what I used to create it!
- I used Bare Minerals’ Neutralizing Primer. Sadly, this product was discontinued, so here is one sold on Amazon. I used a Beauty Blender to blend it out.
- I then used the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer to prime the eye look.
- After that I used the top left shade of my Morphe 35o Palette to make the look pop.
- Fourth, I used my Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette. I’m not going to tell you every single shade I used, because I used a lot of different shades. However, when applying the eye look, remember to start with lighter colors. Then add a little darker color to the lid and blend. Work in each color until you get to the darkest shade you would like for your smokey eye. I ended with the very bottom shade in the Morphe Palette.
- I then added a shimmery shade to the corner of the eye for a pop of color.
- After that I used the Elf Liquid Liner to create a precise line.
- Then I used Ardell Lash Glue and applied a thin line to my favorite Dodo Lashes(use my code “hannahjacquelinee” for a small discount). Give it a few seconds and then apply it on your lash line.
- You can give the lashes a little extra length with the Stila Mascara.
- For my brows I used the Makeup Revolution Brow Kit.
- Next, I used L’Oreal Lumi Cushion Foundation.
- I then used my Wet N Wild Setting Powder to mattify the foundation a little more. If you want the look to be more glowy, you can use less powder.
- I then dusted the apples of my cheeks with Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in the shade “Seduce.”
- I contoured and highlighted my cheekbones with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit.
- I used my favorite Too Faced Bronzer to bronze on my cheekbones, forehead, and anywhere else you want to bronze.
- To get a little extra glow, I dusted my cheekbones, brow bone, nose, and cupids bow with my favorite Ittse Highlighter in the shade “Barbados.”
- Finally, for the lips I used one of my favorite red liquid lipsticks: the Sephora Cream Lipstain. I didn’t need a liner, but if some of you have more creasy lips, you may need one.
I didn’t link my brushes, because I used a large amount. If you are curious about any particular ones I use, feel free to ask in the comments!
I hope you enjoyed this look! Let me know if you would like more makeup looks in the future! Thanks for reading!