Bohemian has been a trend for a while now. There’s just something about the trend that is so beautiful and appealing. Today, I created a makeup look for any of you other bohemian lovers out there!
1. I like to start with my eyeshadow first, so I can cover up any fallout. To start the eyeshadow I applied the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer.
2. I then created some basic dimensions with brown shades. It doesn’t matter as much, but I used the Morphe 35o Palette.
3. Next, I sprayed the Make Up Forever Mist and Fix Spray onto my brush so it would pick up more pigment for the next eyeshadow. I then dipped that brush into Anastasia Beverly Hills’ Single Shadow in the shade “Pink Champagne” and packed the pigment onto my lid.
4. For the eyeliner you can use pretty much any black eyeliner, but one of my favorites is the Milani Eyeliner. I am also wearing Ardell Lashes which I applied with Ardell Lash Glue. For extra length you can apply a coat of your favorite mascara.
5. Then I moved onto my face, and I started out with primer. My personal favorite is the Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Primer.
8. I then used the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in the shade seduced.
10. For the lips I used Smashbox Cosmetics’ Liquid Lipstick in the shade “In Demand.”
11. For the more Bohemian affect, I did the decorations on my forehead with NYX’s Jumbo Eye Pencil in “Milk.” Under the eyes and in the corner I put a pop of Mac Cosmetics’ Eyeshadow in the shade “Steamy.”
Thanks for reading, loves! I hope you enjoyed this blog post! If you did, feel free to email subscribe to receive email notifications on other blog posts like this one! Feel free to check out my Instagram for sneak peaks of upcoming blog posts!